DURATEK is specialized in polymer chemistry and it has been designing, producing and marketing epoxy, polyurethane and acrylic based systems since 45 years. DURATEK has its headquarters and production facilities in Gebze Organized Industrial Zone, 50 km’s east of Istanbul.
DURATEK sustains its unique place in the market by focusing mainly on customer needs. Its sister company PAKSOY KIMYEVI’s capability of epoxy raw material production provides DURATEK a tremendous advantage in starting the new material tailoring process one step ahead. This integrated company structure is very rare in the world.
DURATEK operates according to Integrated Management System Standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
Duratek has a wide range of epoxy and polyurethane based products for the following sectors:
- Industrial floor coating materials for factories, car parks, hospitals, schools, shops, offices (high mechanical or chemical resistance, conductive or nonconductive, UV resistant, etc);
- Corrosion resistant industrial coatings for steel structures (primers, intermediate and top coat paints);
- Seamless water isolation materials for foundations, roofs and pools;
- Building chemicals (anchorage paste, old/fresh concrete adhesion bridges, crack repair systems).
Marine – Composite, Wooden, Steel
- Lamination resins;
- Primers, pastes, paints and varnishes.
- Epoxy based lamination resins for different application techniques such as hand lamination, vacuum bagging, vacuum infusion, RTM, L-RTM, filament winding, centrifugal casting;
- Underwater curable epoxy based lamination resins for building and structural reinforcement;
- Epoxy and polyurethane based structural adhesives;
- Model and mold building materials such as pastes and paints.
DURATEK’s epoxy based lamination resins and adhesives are approved by Lloyd’s Register, DNV-GL or Rina and they are widely used in the production of marine vessels, wind turbine blades, automotive parts and in building reinforcement.
DURATEK has products also for Automotive, Electricity, Marble and other industries.
For further information about our company, please visit our web site: